I recently got nominated by the lovely Sarah for the Mystery Blogger Award and I don’t know how but I didn’t even notice until I was reading through my comments so thank you for the nomination Sarah and thank you for letting me know also! Her blog is really engaging and I really enjoy it when her posts drop into my inbox.
THE AWARD CREATOR IS OKOTO ENIGMA AND HER BLOG CAN BE FOUND HERE.
To read Sarah’s answers please click here.
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice and one weird/funny question.
- Share links to your best posts.
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I love red wine and blue cheese and it fascinates me because in theory blue cheese is minging but in real life it is blooming lovely with crackers and a large glass of red.
- I am a list queen, anything to do with my blog is all written in a list and i tick off the tiniest of things. Added a photo to a post, TICK. I AM OBSESSED.
- I love dogs, I am in love with my Mum’s doggy, I literally look at him and tell him how beautiful he is.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My blog, I still can’t believe that people actually read what I write! Its baffling but to have a following of over 300 people is crazy and to have other read my posts too! I really am proud of that.
What was the last picture you took on your phone?
It was this one.
What is the best and worst purchase you have made so far?
Best purchase has to be my bed! I love it! It’s a king sized velvety feel fabric bed and I adore it. The worst purchase was my car! I don’t like it but I didn’t have much choice because mine broke and I needed a new one but I just wish I had more time to pick a better one.
Favourite thing about having your childhood when you did?
I like that my childhood was a mixture of technology which gives me an edge but it wasn’t overwhelmingly taking over our lives like it is now. I remember a time before everyone had everything in their pockets.
Name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why.
I really dislike this question because I find it so hard to chose! I love evenangelfall, Helpless Whilst Drying and Emilyxonline. I can literally name hundreds but I think these ones
Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
Closed!! I am not an animal! Who can sleep with their door open? That’s an invite for monsters in my opinions
LINKS TO MY BEST POSTS
I don’t even know what to pick, this is hard so I’ll pick my most heartfelt.
- What made you start your blog?
- What does a good day look like for you?
- What is your phone model and why did you chose it?
- What is your favourite thing to write about?
- Who’s posts do read religiously?
As per, I am breaking the rules and nominating everyone, literally everyone! If you are reading this then you are nominated!!
Let me know in the comments when you do the award so I can have a look because I literally love to read your answers!
For more Court Does Cosmetics you can find me on
Facebook or searching Courtney Lott
Snapchat – @courtneyvlott
Come see what I get up to when I’m not writing all of my ramblings for you all (spoiler alert: it involves lots of food, wine and television but hey, I like to think I’m a little bit interesting).