Turning 21 is freaking me out for two reasons, the first is because I remember when my mum was 21 (I know this sounds strange but I was four when my mum was 21 so it’s vague memory but it is there) and the second is because the next big birthday is 30 and that seems so so old. I cant cope at the thought of it! So anyway, I thought I would write a big ol’ bucket list to complete before I am 30. Here we go
- Buy a house (eeeeek)
- Go to Dubai (instagram made me want this, so many pretty picture)
- Go to New York (so many trips to take).
- Save 6 months wages (seems very sensible if were buying a house)
- Stay in a dodgy hostel for a trip.
- Climb Mt Vesuvius (and obviously go back to Italy).
- Get 2 baby doggies (I don’t actually mean babies cause I want to rescue but they will be my babies).
- Go on a wine tasting (you all know how much I love wine).
- Go into the Empire State Building in New York.
- Go to a real German Christmas Market.
- Find an anti-aging skincare routine that works for my skin.
- Learn Italian (it sounds so beautiful & would be helpful for holidays)
- Get fit (I want to be able to jog and walk without getting crazy out of breath).
- Go on a trip alone.
- Conquer my fear of heights.
- Become a cocktail master (because why not?).
- Walk a half marathon.
- Have babies.
- Move out of the area, not too far, just 20-30 mins away from work.
- Go out out (because I never do).
- Get married (hint hint Maxy).
- Learn to code.
- Get a kitchen in my house done exactly the way I want it (I work in home appliances so I am a bit of a kitchen geek).
- Stop drinking fizzy drinks all together.
- Get a new car.
- Visit Chester Zoo.
- Take my mum away for her 40th.
- Settle in a career.
- Have dinner in the Shard
- Not hide under the covers when I wake up on my 30th birthday.
So, there are mine, what are your goals before your next big birthday?
For more Court Does Cosmetics you can find me on
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/courtdoescosmetics/ or searching Courtney Lott
Twitter – https://twitter.com/courtneyvlott
Snapchat – @courtneyvlott
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/courtvlott/
Come see what I get up to when I’m not writing all of my ramblings for you all (spoiler alert: it involves lots of food, wine and television but hey, I like to think I’m a little bit interesting).