I am so excited to be writing this post as I have been scheduling a couple of tags recently to be published later in the year but I usually pick them up where the person writing tags everyone reading, I haven’t been nominated for a tag in the longest time so thank you Mortisha for nominating me. I really enjoy reading her blog so if you want to know more about her click here. Go follow her! You won’t regret it.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank blogger (s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new ones.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or on your blog.
My questions you guys:
- Sum your blog up in 5 words.
- Who is your idol?
- What is a makeup/skincare product you could not live without?
- If you could pick one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What do you do to cheer yourself up on a down day?
- What are your blog goals for the rest of the year?
- What post are you most proud of?
- What’s your dream career?
- What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
- Are you a reality TV or fictional TV series fan?
- Whats your life motto?
- What is your niche? Lifestyles/beauty. I can never pick a side so my blog is a complete split.
- Do you enjoy blogging? I love it. I can only write when I am mentally prepared to do so but when I am it’s the most therapeutic hobby. I enjoy brainstorming, writing, photographing and promoting. It’s hard work but very rewarding.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Hopefully married, in my home with babies and an office based career. I would love to be a customer service trainer but I feel like I would need more experience.
- What Tv series are you loving right now? Game of Thrones. I caught up just before the new series started so now I am thoroughly obsessed, I cannot get enough of it.
- What is your favourite colour? YELLOW. It is so happy.
- What is your favourite makeup brand? Such a hard one but I think it would be Urban Decay, they have an item I love enough in each area to make a full face and I think that is extremely important for a brand.
- What is the meaning of friendship to you? Friendship to me means an unwavering sense of loyalty and honesty, you don’t need to speak to someone all of the time, as long as you have their back and are there when they need you. That is friendship.
- One song you’ll never stop listening to? I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.
- What’s the story behind your blog’s name? My boyfriend thought it up as I originally wanted it to be a beauty blog but I ended up adding the tagline not just a beauty blog a couple of months after when I ventured into lifestyle posts.
- What’s one of your big audacious goals for 2017? My main goal for 2017 is to have my life on track ready to have an efficient and happy 2018. 2017 was a curveball for me in terms of learning how to deal with mental health setbacks and I am proud of that.
- How do you motivate yourself? Think of my goals and figure ways to get there. When I get down about things I remember how much I want the end goal and how I have set out the easiest and quickest way to reach that goal.
Here are my nominees:
Rules are meant to be broken right ? I nominate everyone. I want everyone that reads this post to do it and tag me in it or let me know they have done it so I can take a peak! 11 people is just not enough.
For more Court Does Cosmetics you can find me on
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/courtdoescosmetics/ or searching Courtney Lott
Twitter – https://twitter.com/courtneyvlott
Snapchat – @courtneyvlott
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/courtvlott/
Come see what I get up to when I’m not writing all of my ramblings for you all (spoiler alert: it involves lots of food, wine and television but hey, I like to think I’m a little bit interesting).